Personal Website PackageClarity Media specialise in producing high quality and clear websites for our clients. Below is an outline of our personal service, ideal for a first website, or microsite, to establish an online presence quickly and cost effectively. Please do contact us with any questions.
If your requirements fall outside the scope of this package, please view our standard, premier or bespoke web site development packages.
What you will receive
- Up to 5 page HTML website
- 1 web form (for instance contact us, questionnaire)
- Dedicated project manager (Prince II Practitioner) appointed for every project
- Detailed visitor statistics for every page through bespoke site tracking tool
Our personal web design package costs £200, or US dollar equivalent if preferred. This cost excludes domain registration and hosting - this can be provided upon request.
Why choose Clarity Media?
- You are guaranteed the personal touch with Clarity Media - you will deal with a human project manager at all times: we are renowned for our friendly, clear and knowledgeable service.
- Your website will be original - we never use set templates to design your site but start with a blank canvas for every project.
- We have many years experience of developing and building websites, and have many delighted clients. Please view our portfolio and testimonials for some examples.
We emphasise clear communication at all stages of a project. Initially, we ask you to fill in our client requirements questionnaire, in order to accurately capture your requirements.
We then develop an initial set of templates based on our interpretation of the brief, and discuss these with you. We then work with you to choose your desired template and create the skeletal taxonomy for the for the site.
In the build stage all clients are given their own login details to our development server so as to log in at any time and see the site being developed as it happens.
For a no obligation quote, please contact us today.
We are always delighted to discuss requirements and offer advice on your needs, so please do get in touch today.