Bespoke Website PackageClarity Media specialise in producing high quality and clear websites for our clients. Below is an outline of our premier service, tailored to larger and more sophisticated requirements. Please do contact us with any questions.
We commend that, in order to choose the best package for you, first check our standard, personal or premier web site development packages if you have not already done so.
What you will receive
- A HTML website containing as few or as many pages as required
- Unlimited forms
- Content management functionality, if required
- Database driven dynamic content, if required
- Application development, if required
- Image, video and graphic manipulation, if required
- Search engine optimisation, if required
- Dedicated project manager (Prince II Practitioner) appointed for every project
- Detailed visitor statistics for every page through bespoke site tracking tool
The cost of our bespoke package will be tailored to your individual site requirements.
Why choose Clarity Media?
- You are guaranteed the personal touch with Clarity Media - you will deal with a human project manager at all times: we are renowned for our friendly, clear and knowledgeable service.
- Your website will be original - we never use set templates to design your site but start with a blank canvas for every project.
- We have many years experience of developing and building websites, and have many delighted clients. Please view our portfolio and testimonials for some examples.
We emphasise clear communication at all stages of a project. Initially, we ask you to fill in our client requirements questionnaire, in order to accurately capture your requirements.
We then develop an initial set of templates based on our interpretation of the brief, and discuss these with you. We then work with you to choose your desired template and create the skeletal taxonomy for the for the site.
In the build stage all clients are given their own login details to our development server so as to log in at any time and see the site being developed as it happens.
For a no obligation quote, please contact us today.
We are always delighted to discuss requirements and offer advice on your needs, so please do get in touch today.